Hi everybody! Happy New Year!!! Who’s excited for 2017? I know I am.
‘Tis the season for setting new goals and resolutions for the coming year. I always love the opportunity to “start fresh” and set better habits, but making those changes can be really mentally challenging. I think the big thing here is to keep up a positive attitude and remember to be kind to yourself if you fall off track. No worries, just hop back on and keep trying. That’s my take on this type of thing, at least, and it helps to keep the pressure down and make this time of year fun.
I shared my resolutions here last year, and in the spirit of encouragement and holding each other accountable, I thought I’d do so again and share the things top of mind for me in 2017. Alright, here we go. My resolutions for 2017:
- During each quarter (aka season), I will set and track goals for Tailored and True (I have a lot of ideas I want to share that I just never seem to find the time for)
- Post twice a week, every week (Mondays and Thursdays, you + me, here, yes?)
- More proactively manage my inbox (yikes)
- Work out 208 times in 2017 (an average of four days per week – this feels both aggressive and then a little bit sad that it feels so aggressive haha. I’ll let you know how it goes….)
- Write handwritten thank you notes (this one was a great success last year)
- Snack less (no more mindless munching!)
- Eat more greens (…hi mom)
What are your resolutions? Will you share them with me? Let’s keep each other posted on how the year progresses!
Thank you so much for stopping by! As I seem to say each year: wishing you a joyous, healthy, and – of course – stylish new year!
Top: BP long sleeve t-shirt, BP flannel
Bottoms: A Gold E
Jacket: Kenneth Cole (old, similar here and here)
Bag: Sole Society
Shoes: L.L. Bean
Accessories: Ralph Lauren sunglasses, Bauble Bar earrings